RELEASE DATE: TBD (Hopefully mid June-early July)
If you’re like Eagle, you are constantly finding yourself on the Featured Card. We all know you have to be lookin fresh for those recorded Featured Card rounds, as those rounds live on in eternity on YouTube. While your game may not be on par with Eagle, you can at least ensure you’re out there looking good on the course, whether on a Featured Card or at your local league.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.